Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blind Practical

We have blind practical today..we were doing only blind games/activities and not deaf..actually there were an activity for deaf but the equipment was not working..so only blind games..

As my expectation..hehe..we have to close our eyes with a towel..first game was throw ball into basket with eyes open and repeat with eyes closed..I only managed to get 2 out of 5 with eyes open..even with eyes open, I can't did it well..sepatutnya, must scored 5 out of 5 tau..hehe..and then for eyes closed, hehe..I didn't scored any points..I think at least score lah for only 1 point but no point lah..huhu..so frustating...

Dr. Amit tried it first

with eyes open..

with eyes closed

our scores for both open and close eyes :)


listening to the instruction by Dr. Amit


Then, the second game was "find the sound" game..in this game, the person with eyes closed were trying to find the sound of the bouncing ball..I think this game was easy because we can hear very well..but since I didn't have any chance to try, so I don't know the feeling in this game..only Adot and Syam tried it..




The third game was "listen to instruction" game..the game was played with the closed eyes but the person need to listen to an instructor to tell her where she was going to do next..for example, left, right, 2 steps forward and else..I didn't tried for this game..even so, I think, the game was easier if the instructor were standing right beside you because you will more understand about the instruction given..when the instructor was far away, it will make the person with closed eyes confused about the instruction given..others, the background noise should be eliminate as much as possible..


this game was Nazirah's idea..so she tried it :)


After this practical, the only thing I can say is it was difficult to be blind..and it also make me more gratitude about what I'm having right now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment