Monday, February 9, 2009

S.K. Tanjong Mas Visit

Ok..As I promised, here the long story :)

Today, we went to S.K. Tanjong Mas to have activities with learning disabilities kids..They were in the Kelas Khas in that school..We went there about 8.20 am and arrived 15 minutes later. When we arrived, they were lined up at the gate, smile welcoming us...Then, kami bersalam-salaman and have a boy who likes to salam with kakak yang cantik dulu..hehe..luckily I’m the one..hahaha..


Our first activity was short aerobic dance. They like to dance and always dance everytime they listened to a song and it was fun at that time to see they were dancing..They are so happy and always smile..soo sweet la :)


They were lined up first before aerobic

just dance everyone :)


Then, we starts with our own games for our group..They were 7 kids in group 1 and they are Badrul, Azwin, Hanif, Madiah, Ida, Ayu, and Nazreen. First game is Mummy Mamia..In this game, they have to wrapped their partner by using the toilet paper..Sangat susah to complete this game and take a lot of time. I remembered Azwin, she does not have good technique to wrap her friend...sambil wrap her friend, she kept saying "ish susahlah nie..asyik putus je"..but she kept trying until finished..baguskan?? after finished wrap their partner, the "mummy mamia" have to jump into the relung...For the second game which is Dancing Paper, it was not played until the end because the kids like to dance more on the stage..Like I said, they liked dancing :)

It was no pictures while we were playing those games because we did not have time to take pictures :)


It was a little bit difficult for me to interact with them especially when they did not given the encourage feedback..My group were passive..But I have tried to talk and play with them and I hope it was ok..the kids were shy and pretended like they knew everything and not interested in our games. Maybe we did not know how to make them participate in our games..but at least, we have tried to do the games and interact with them...


Even it was only about 2 hours with them, it was such a good experience for me..I was touched to see these kids..they were always happy and smile..I do respect the teachers and anyone around the kids because they kept continually trying their best to teach the kids and make the kids feel as normal as they can..can I be like the teachers? *can't figure it out*


And then, comes to the pictures :)


on our way..sesat mencari sekolah nie..

yeay!! finally we arrived at the school :)


Shaleen and me



with Ayu..pemalu lah this girl :)


with Hanif..this kid is always smile but diam je..hehe


Nazreen who always want to play ball :)


place for their shoes with their names on it


everyone was trying to make a sound from that leaves..Me?? only watch lor :)


All of us



as I said, we like taking pictures :)

from them :)

my muffin tag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment