This blog is my diary for Adapted Physical Activity subject..Pn. Vina (the coordinator for this subject) asked us to write diary (individual task) as one of the assignment in this course..so I'm choosing to write a blog since it's more appropriate and easy to type and upload pictures..and more, I prefer typing rather than writing..hehe..ok other assignment for this subject is we need to have a seminar (group task) and also physical activity class (team task) with group with disability...I like to have those things cause it's the only way I can get closer to the group with disability..I hope the activities will be fun and we can learn a lot from the activities..& one more, the practical class will make me more understand about the subject..
Sebagai permulaan diari ini..hehe..we have our first practical class today..it was for motor skills and patterns topics..but I have other tasks to do now..so I'll story about the practical class next time ok..overall, the practical class was fun..we were acting like a child..the long story? wait na :)
Sebagai permulaan diari ini..hehe..we have our first practical class today..it was for motor skills and patterns topics..but I have other tasks to do now..so I'll story about the practical class next time ok..overall, the practical class was fun..we were acting like a child..the long story? wait na :)

No comments:
Post a Comment