Again, we have an invited speaker today, Mr. Rocky Loo from Malaysia Special Olympics..Special Olympic is a year-round sports training and involved with people with intellectual disabilities..First, Mr. Rooky Loo was telling us about the Malaysia Special Olympics..Then, we start the practical with him..The practical was fun..There are 3 activities in this practical..
First, we have to played Football 3 on 3..we have to play football by using our less dominant leg and off shoe of our dominant leg...so that we do not kick using our dominant leg lor..oooo sgt susah ooo played with my left leg..feel like you are less competent to play even though it was only football..An unexpected thing happened when Adot jatuh during the game..because of that, she was out of the game and need to get rest..Adot jatuh maybe because we still wearing the socks in our dominant leg..so after Adot jatuh, Mr. Rocky asked us to open the socks..for the first time, I scored one goal and it was soooo fun because I never do that before..even so, both groups scored one goal..so seri lah markah kami..both groups menang lah..hehe..I have so tired even we just played this game for only 6 minutes..nampak sangat tak banyak exercise..hehe..and there are some modifications during this game which are we have to reduce space and also participants to make the game easier for people with disabilities...best..best..
After that, we went outside to play Bocce..I have no idea what the game is all about..oo rupa-rupanya cam boling padang..hehe..we learned how to played Bocce and it was not easy as see. It was a very skill game and you have to deep thinking before you roll the ball. I like this game so much...we played and Mr. Rocky told us about the scoring..haa how to play?? first, we have to roll a small ball called pallina..after that, we rolled 4 balls for each groups and we have to roll the balls so that it stop closer to the pallina..if closer to the pallina we win, and if far to the pallina we lose..haa this thing really really needs the skills and thinking.it was not easy to roll the ball..sometimes, the force was high so the ball stop very far from the pallina..and of course, lose..hehe.
Haa before played Bocce, Mr. Rocky also showed us Individual Skill Contest..The contest was about to kick the ball to get in the goal area..I've tried and the goal area was small..so I scored only 1 out of 4..hehe..and plus, kick the ball using your less dominant leg ok..hehe
Overall, this practical was so fun. I was enjoyed and at the same time, got some inputs about Special Olympics, the games, and the test..

No comments:
Post a Comment