In this practical, we have to jump, hop, leap, skip, gallop, and slide..haa see like a simple thing, but it's difficult to do when you think before it..hehe..2 people will make a team and my teammate was Cham..one people will assess what the other one doing and tukarlah pulak..
First, I’m doing the task while Cham assess me. Walaupun just kena buat the simple thing, but I can’t really do it well. I have to think what I’m going to do next (blur gak la). I jump (actually, I think how do I jump)..dan mulalah fikir betul ke apa yang aku buat..hehe..cepat lupa apa yg kena buat sebenarnya. And what the funny thing was when my friends laughed at me because of my blur in doing hop.seriously, I forgot how to do hop and where it's my right and left leg..hehe..apalah kan..hehe
Then, I’ve to assess Cham. It really difficult task in assessing people doing this thing. I know what she was doing but I don’t know what to state, describe, or put into words since I don’t really good in English. But I’ve try my best to put it into words and describes what Cham did..Sometimes, I also feel doubt and hesitate about the description of tasks.. pening gak..hehe..But I've write as what I saw :D
It was fun in this practical class. We were acting like a child. And this practical class make me want to see what the next practical class about..hope also interesting la :D
Here some pictures during the practical class..hehe..
The video when I'm doing hop..hehe..
Adot was recording this video..

No comments:
Post a Comment