We have discussed about it and choose to do a flexibility and strength exercise for elderly..and of course, we get the input from the Internet..what should I say??I love Internet..semuanya hanya di hujung jari..hehe..there are many things in that exercise so we only choose some exercise from them..there are 3 levels of strength exercise..so we decided to divide the task in which Ain will do Level 1 of exercise, me will do Level 2 of exercise, Adot will do Level 3 of exercise while Cham will do the the warm-up which is flexibility exercise..haa teratur kan if we do like that?? :)
We know that maybe other group will do the same exercise like us..but it is ok..we will just do what we have...can't wait to do the exercise tomorrow :)
Finally, it's the end of the diary for today..I'm so tired lor..now, time to sleep..Good Night Everyone..
We know that maybe other group will do the same exercise like us..but it is ok..we will just do what we have...can't wait to do the exercise tomorrow :)
Finally, it's the end of the diary for today..I'm so tired lor..now, time to sleep..Good Night Everyone..

No comments:
Post a Comment